Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Starting Over.

My life has been a complicated whirlwind these past two months. Different things have shifted and my story's plot line has completely rearranged itself. Life has brought me many new adventures that I could not have predicted or even imagined, at best.

God has proven to be even more faithful than I can comprehend. I remember last semester at college, praying that God would just reveal to Sheri and I where He wanted us to go after college...and us both ending up with Indiana in our brains. We couldn't shake the image of that state, but we couldn't even begin to grasp what Indiana could hold for us.

The joke stood that we would know 2 weeks before the end of camp what God had in store...and, well, I guess the joke was on us. 2 weeks before the end of camp we got the phone call that completely rocked our worlds.

Now, it's August 4th--almost 5th and I'm just pushing onward until I can grab stuff out of storage here in Ashland and then get it all packed for the move to Indiana.

The house is wonderful; it truly is more than I could have dreamed. But, even more amazing, is the fact that the second I arrived, it felt like coming home. It's that deep sensation that you just have been missing something and you finally pinpoint it. It's like having a hankering for something and then taking a bite of something and it hitting the spot.

This is the only way that I'm ever really going to have time to explain some of the changes that are happening (rapidly, mind you) in the life of me. Don't hesitate to email me, because there are plenty of ways to get in contact with me.

But, my life's adventure has already started, but there are so many different twists and turns that I can barely hang on.

No comments:

Post a Comment